PURPOSE: To manage and monitor the provisioning of security management services.
- Develop, facilitate and monitor the implementation of a Departmental Security and Risk Policies and Procedures
- Provide security classification and integrity vetting for the department inclusive of technical advise to the MEC, the HOD and Senior Managers in the regarding the handling of sensitive documents
- Liaise and coordinate activities with SSA (State Security agency) and other security agencies and structures.
- Manage, audit, monitor and evaluate initiatives to ensure security of the MEC, HOD and staff
- Monitor the adherence to implementation of information technology policies based on MISS.
- Administer and monitor the implementation of security measures, including access control.